Friday 28 February 2014

After Effects - Anni super speed P1


 In After Effects I edited the sper speed SFX that Anni was in. I was going to put
 a mask around her to blur her out when she runs so it has more of an effects and doesn't look like the clip was just sped up but I done a small part of it and it wasn't as effective as I thought it would be. So instead I just sped up the clip and added the sound of footsteps to give it more of a realistic feel to it. I also cut the clip into 3 so it didn't look to amateur, like i've just thrown a sped up clip into the sequence. the first part of the clip was at normal speed then the second one was slowly getting faster to a super speed but as you could see her feet started to try a slow her down that is when I cut the clip so it looked like she was in control of her speed instead of the editor  I think this had a better effect by doing it this when being view by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment