Thursday 7 November 2013

Point Break P1

For this task we had to add appropriate sounds to the film clip extracted from point break. The clip had no sounds at all so we had to find and add different sounds from foot steps to explosions chains rattling. I think the sounds was edited into the sequence well as most of it didn't sounds out of tune or out of place, but the part I think worked best is the when he smashed through the window and the women screams, this part is what I'm most pleased with as it sounds realistic to what the real thing might of sounded like but that part I didn't really think was well was the beginning of the chase were there was lack of sound which made it look a bit odd compared to what it should of been like. So I think the begging of the clip could be improved and to do this I would have to add more appropriate sounds and defiantly ad footsteps to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment